Wednesday, February 3, 2010

DHS Bomb Threat

So 2 years ago there was a bomb threat at DHS, and I wondered if the threat was true or not. I can't say that I'm totally concerned because of what happened a couple of years ago. The problem is if they close the halls the way they did for the last threat, people wouldn't really get full enjoyment out of their free periods. I am planning on going to school, as much as I don't like it, unless my parents say otherwise. It would  be very nice to have a day off.  I imagine that if someone really wanted to bomb the school, they would do it without warning. The worst that this person would have done was put a stink bomb in the school somewhere, like a lunchroom. Obviously this person has psycological issues, and was willing to take such a risk to potentially get in this much trouble. I also heard they spelled "bomb" as "bom," which shows how quickly this person was trying to write it wherever it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment