Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New iPad from Apple? What is next?

I know that they announced this today, but when they say "unbelievable" prices, I think they mean unbelievably expensive. It's cool that they finally have something new, but they should have some new apps that come with the iPad right away, rather than being able to purchase it from the app store. I think that Apple is running out of ideas, and this is to get people who have the iPhone/iTouch to waste their money on something that is pretty much the same thing, but with a different external design and name. I bet that the next product will be the iScream or the iShake (which would be a newer iPod Shuffle) or the iHumidifer. $500 is very expensive, and even something like the Playstation 3 is only $300 for 120Gb and $350 for the 250Gb version. Although I clearly shouldn't be comparing a new Apple product to a Sony entertainment system, I hope that this iPad thing will go way down in price, because it seems like it can do everything that the iTouch can do and nothing more or less. Plus 3G doesn't seem that great to me anymore because Verizon Wireless (cell phone company) seems to have a successful 4G network for their expensive phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment