Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I deleted most of my Youtube videos

First of all, I compose music on the piano and my computer the but my compositions weren't getting a lot of views, and the people who were viewing either didn't feel comfortable enough to rate and comment, or they didn't actually have youtube accounts. This was very annoying to me, so I decided to not keep them on my Youtube account. Also, people would argue with me if I accidently posted a comment without thinking carefully about it, and then they would lower my ratings before I could block them. That is the last thing I need. I am thinking about creating a new youtube account, though, because "composer14" is a little weird.
But in the mean time here are my few videos, right here all of which feature myself, as well as 2 videos featuring myself playing the 1st and 3rd Preludes written by George Gershwin. I actually messed up the rhythym, though for the 3rd Prelude, so I have to repost a newer performance without that major mistake. Of course, no one except for myself and some George Gershwin "experts" would be able to notice the mistakes I made .

No comments:

Post a Comment