Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My youtube account, ebpianodude, is back in action once more.

Now as much as I dislike sharing links that don't have any revelvance with what I have recently talked about on my blog, I'd like to share with you the link to my new (music) composition, "Modern Warfare 10." I wrote thhis over the past weekend, and I am very proud with what I have done. Of course, being a composer, I don't feel like this piece is completely finished, because it repeats the same overall idea two times. Although I was creative with the little guitar riff used in the COD: Black Ops theme, I feel like my work has only just started. Anyway feel free to view this link here, because even if it's not the greatest piece of music in the world, I could always use more views. If you have a youtube account, PLEASE comment on my video. Voice your opinion on what you think of my piece. Remember, there is no such thing as a good or a bad piece of music, but I want to know whether you liked it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment