Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Halo Reach

Now I'm personally not a fan of the Halo series, but I have played it before. The times I've played it, I've sucked, but there are some modes that aren't quite as competative that I can enjoy at a friend's house. Obviously many people have been anticipating Halo Reach to come out, but I've also heard some rumors in the air about Halo coming to PS3. Owning 2 PS3s (one at my mom's house and one at my dad's house), I have found games like Killzone 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 to be very enjoyable, with a nice challenge.
Now that Bungie is no longer under Microsofts reign, my personal prediction is that Halo may not come to PS3. Why? Because I have a feeling that Bungie could come up with a whole new series for PS3 and 360, or better yet, as a PS3 exclusive. Yes, that would be a betrayal to Microsoft and Xbox fans worldwide, but,  if you think about it, the developers for Little Big Planet, tried to make a deal with Microsoft, and Microsoft turned them down because they feared the lack of success because it was not the violent M-rated FPS of 3PS (3rd person shooter) that they were looking for. When they went to Sony, without a problem, as far as I know, Little Big Planet became a "game of the year" a couple of years back, at least on the PS3.
The PS3 is far more powerful than the Xbox 360, and it will be interesting to see what Bungie does next. In the mean time I'm going to wait (and I've been waiting 5 years, not even playing GT5P) for the game I got a PS3 (and a 2nd one too) for, which is Gran Turismo 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment